Saegusa-san wa Megane-senpai to Koi o Egaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Saegusa-san and the net cafe

Dex-chan lover
wtf is wrong with this net cafe bruh they were slobberin and shit lol

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I can imagine there's the one dedicated otaku there, trying to bear with all the sex noises, just so he can catch up on a series. Just go to a love hotel, there's apparently a street full of them next to every train station according to manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work on this! I happened across this and I'm looking forward to more. I have a feeling that dis gun be gud.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it's gonna be one of those huh.. taking forever, and imagining things only to chicken out at the end, rinse and repeat with atomically slow progress till they kiss in 25 chapters or so, right?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I can imagine there's the one dedicated otaku there, trying to bear with all the sex noises, just so he can catch up on a series. Just go to a love hotel, there's apparently a street full of them next to every train station according to manga.
Netcafes are a lot cheaper. And the otaku will have to use headphones if they don't want to listen in.

Users who are viewing this thread