Saegusa-san wa Megane-senpai to Koi o Egaku - Ch. 3 - Saegusa-san and the art clubroom

Dex-chan lover
I don't really know why there was a switch to erotica in the tags, I was expecting this new chapter to be hella wild when I saw it:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe im too focused in on it since i mainly read Shoujo webtoon but i find it super weird he isn’t holding her at all Specifically in the intimate moments. Feels like shes just pushing herself onto him but i guess since its all abrupt kinda?
Makes sense from a demographic target perspective, if you're implying that it's typical for the man to hold the woman in shoujo manga.

I take it that in romance manga, the typical intent for the reader to vicariously participate in a scenario where the protagonist is unambiguously and enthusiastically desired by someone of the opposite sex in a way that's likely to appeal to them as a guy (for shounen/seinen romances) or a girl (for shoujo/josei romances).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't really know why there was a switch to erotica in the tags, I was expecting this new chapter to be hella wild when I saw it:thonk:
Last chapter they were almost getting hot and frisky and were surrounded by moaning couples who were visually drawn engaged in fucking and blowjobs. It only lacked Bender being thrown out and shouting something about building his own netcafé with blackjack and hookers, in fact forget the café…

Dex-chan lover
...that knowing look, that shit eating grin, she clearly saw it all and faked ignorance for their sake lol

Users who are viewing this thread