Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Glasses and Naps

Dex-chan lover
That colored portion though. And oh well, it's the last (regular) chapter next. I knew it would come but it's still sad to think about...

Dex-chan lover
Saeki doesn't like her sleeping beauty tittle being challenged. 😆

I totally agree with the fake-glasses-disapproval point. I so get it! Even though I wasn’t bullied myself, but the first glasses my parents bought me had that big frame (just like what saeki-san first choose), it was so dorky and lame, I felt embarrassed wearing them & also sensed people/fellow students whispering vile comments behind my back (could be my imagination, though). But well, that’s school for ya! What kind of immature community will it be, if it doesn’t has any immature students to stir up trouble, start up rumours or badmouth/gossip behind others’ backs? Frankly, school was more drama than I needed in my life! But it was fun when I had reliable friends 😄

Aggregator gang
Are we entering the "nothing is happening" arc of this manga? Or have we been in the arc for a while now?

edit.

Seeing the comments before mine.

Oh...

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit lol I remember that Key & Peele sketch. Show was an instant classic.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. The next chapter is the last? WHAT. There's so much ground to cover!!! Please at least have a confession or something... I have a feeling that it'll either end with the girl sleeping and the guy looking at her peacefully like it's just the average day or the girl says something like "I only want you to know that I love sleeping" and then the guy realizing his feelings for her and just ending like that... DARN IT.

slsGVjo.png

You dare challenge me, mortal.

Dex-chan lover
Next one is final and many side stories...
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Next chapter should at least give us a satisfying ending, like a confession from all our ships. Sad to see this one alreadly finishing. Thank you translators for your work!

Group Leader
Since I'm commenting anyway, I'll just say that work on the final chapter has been completed, but I'll still be releasing around my usual time so I can do final checks and the credit page, etc. (and sleeping and general life, of course).

@Katharistis Wow, that is a sadly hilarious and fitting panel (or two).

@ArpanaR That's school indeed! Good and bad things happening all the time. I did look forward to going most days, I think. And thanks for letting me know someone else gets the fake-glasses-disapproval!

Those tiny tugs on tokimiya’s shirt thooo. So cute! I’ve always been a fan of little things like that :3

Users who are viewing this thread