Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 49.1 - Bonus Chapters Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
@sleepyfoxscanlations We're really grateful for the scans. There's no need to apologize... in fact you should take even longer and release only a chapter at a time for the rest, so that we can relish the feeling of this series living on sometime longer. 😁

Group Leader
@leechXlurk Thanks for your understanding! Release the chapters one at a time eh? Now there's an idea xD. I'm afraid I'd lose my momentum though, so I'll stick with batching them up :x.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot !! I kinda forgot this one and didn't know there would be bonus chapters haha
Please do your best and work at your own pace !

Thanks a lot for the chapters. You are right coming back to this after a long time is very nostalgic.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. I hope one of the bonus chapters has them taking a nap together (in a bed).

Dex-chan lover
im so happy to see this pop up in my feed again. i know i comment on just about all the chapters of kono kaisha, but seeing this pop up gave a restorative feeling of fluffiness that probably was the feeling saeki gets from sleeping early. anyway thank you for the fluff so early in the morning, fluff master.

That's a lot of thing happen to me in this 7 month but with this i think i can have a nice sleep of the year

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Thank you for your hard work and for bringing these last bits of goodness to us.

Supporter
Indeed here is one boy... Little sis... Indeed here is... And he is slowly moving in background, even as a main character lol...

Is this finally gonna continue?! My... My heart is gonna explode from happiness...

Users who are viewing this thread