Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 49.4 - Final Bonus Chapter

Aggregator gang
I waited a whole year to read this in one go, from chapter 16 to the last one. It was a Christmas morning well spent :)
Thank you Sleepy fox and Xereste/ Heizz for their translations. It was a good read.

Dex-chan lover
Merry Christmas, waited for the bonus chapters for a while. Understand why you waited till Christmas for this now.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is really over now, huh? ;_; I really would have liked more development for the characters, but oh well.
Thanks for the translation, and merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks,@sleepyfoxscanlations for translating this Series. It is very close to me, especially it's simplicity, innocence, calm & soothing vibes which heals my soul. I hope it's gets an Anime. Anyways, a very merry Christmas & a Happy new year !

oh....damn didnt feel ike that was the end

thank sleepyfox

as someone who has slept for 18hrs in 2 parts in 1 day (after being up for 3 days)
i love sleep. always have always will

#napclan

Dex-chan lover
This is about what i expected (these are bonus chapters afterall)

I feel sorry for any of you all who expected more. All the best for the translation team.

Marry Christmas y’all

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sleepyfox, thanks a lot! It has been a very fun time, looking forward to your next translations.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Holidays to my favorite sleeping fox (and scanlator)!!! Thanks for finishing this series up beautifully. :)

Users who are viewing this thread