Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 49.4 - Final Bonus Chapter

Group Leader
Thanks again for accompanying me to the end everyone!

@waldo220 Happy Holidays :3.

@FA595 That's a really nice way of talking about how this manga made you feel, I'm glad you shared that. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much, Merry Christmas and hopefully a regular new year!

Thank you for translating these (and the series proper) sleepyfox, I hope you had a good Christmas.

I would write more, but after reading all these bonus chapters I really need a nap...

Aggregator gang
Well... I read this later than I should've, but I guess that's our Merry Christmas?

Double-page supporter
ah i would've missed this if i didn't happen to check the group page on a whim. a problem i've had with the "Completed" tag for a while now is that even though a manga's series is over that doesn't mean the author doesn't publish a few bonus chapters sometimes. like so.

what i don't have any problems with is the work you've done translating this gem. once again, thank you. i'll miss this series.

Never thought the day will come, but it was a fun ride.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The author, Haruhara Robinson, wrote Hero Hearts and Angel Game... but currently the most successful thing in their portfolio is "It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess!" so Imma just assume they are not a fan of romance and want that platonic Vanguard Blackrock State Street everyone is equal money

Users who are viewing this thread