Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

Double-page supporter
Narcolepsy can be quite the health issue. This girl should go to a doctor immediately.

Group Leader
I remember there was one where the heroine always wants to eat snacks, instead.

Dex-chan lover
This is like the third manga I read that the heroine obsessed with sleeping.

Contributor
HARUHAHA ROBINSON'S NEW MANGA HAS BEEN BEING TRANSLATED FOR THIS LONG AND I DIDN'T NOTICE??? I am a complete fucking failure, I must read it immediately

Double-page supporter
I'm liking it so far. I thought the gimmick would get old but the humor is solid and the characters play off each other well.
I look forward to seeing some budding romance.

Aggregator gang
@AthK they're up to chapter 13 on other sites. They may have stopped using Mangadex. I've noticed that some of their other series are like this as well.

Aggregator gang
@AthK no idea why. I've seen updates for all of their series on sites like MangaRock, Mangakalot, and KissManga though. And their website still updates.

Power Uploader
@RagnMunkeez I visited their Reddit page. They say if you want reason then message him on discord on boredom society scans

Dex-chan lover
The pacing for this so far has been basically perfect. Nearly every romance I've read either holds itself too close to the premise until it gets stale or drags out progress in the lead's relationship to a glacial pace. Within the first volume we've already got them opening up to each other, spending quality time together and changing their boundaries and other stuff that would take triple the time to achieve in a different manga.
Not to mention that the MC is almost Tadano Hitohito levels of ordinary but likeable, which is always a plus, and I actually really like his chemistry with Saeki. It's rare you'll see dialogue that actually sounds believable (aside from obvious gags and quips). This one's looking pretty promising.

Users who are viewing this thread