Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

Group Leader
I'm the original translator, we were about to pick it up again after some stuff but now we probably won't (I don't know, chapter 17 was ready to go, I think?) so I'm just uploading it here to get rid of the missing chapters.

@Heiz ah that's a shame, but thanks for translating. Did you happen to translate chapter 11? I'm not sure if you skipped it by mistake, or didn't translate it.
Edit: Looks like I spoke too soon.

Aggregator gang
More like a cross between Tanaka and Seki isn't she? Coming up with all sorts of ways .... to sleep in class.

Group Leader
@Heiz
Hey, I don't wanna step on any toes. if you'd like to take over again, I can sit on the sidelines, but I'm aiming to catch up through volume 4 within a month, so let me know. I think I'll have 17.5 (volume extras) and 18 out tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
one of best romcom i right now, along with that we dont know a thing about love. The art... the more i look, the better i like it.
Also, shouldnt this have Silce of life tag

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations We just talked about it, and it's best for us to just drop it. We were actually pretty close of releasing them (as it was already redrawn), but I'm just focused on another series at the moment so couldn't have time work on it. So feel free to continue. ;)

TG0jUjR.jpg

Dignified Asleep MyPillowGuy

indeed, sleeping is a bliss
specially during the right moments and circumstances

Dex-chan lover
Tonari no Seki-kun and Maou-jou de Oyasumi is too obvious of an association. I think this is closely resembles "Is it ok to touch mino-san there".

Users who are viewing this thread