Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

Group Leader
@loong4455 Indeed it is, I was rather crushed myself. I'll be talking about it in the credits page when I release the next chapter, either tomorrow or the day after (1/28 or 1/29).

Dex-chan lover
I just found this on pixiv and it looked amusing, so I'm glad someone is translating it here!

it's coming to and end lads, it was a good time! I'm feeling a bit sad now, hope author works on more manga in the future

Dex-chan lover
I also think it is sad this one will end soon. In this world with so much stress it is nice to read about someone enjoying sleep. It is strange that a manga like this has failed to gain enough popularity. One would think this one would be nice to counterbalance the work stress, which there is much of in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid ass japs dissing this, a very well drawn manga with an interesting concept and endearing characters, over whatever new formulaic shonenshit tops jump's ratings

weird situation of me constantly trying to shit on it in my head but i still want moar chapters.

I will always appreciate your one man army effort. Light novels on top of mangos? This is getting out of hand.

How does it end anyway? Do they get together, or at least a clue that they will end up together? Like mutual feelings or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread