Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

That was more disappointing than a blobfish. They're so scary at the right pressure, but when you see them on land...

Still worth reading, even if the end is sudden. I pray that there will be a sequel down the road...

Good if considered as a fluff manga, Bad if considered as a Romance manga.

Group Leader
@EroZero You bring up a good point. I think the author always intended this to be fluff and the romance was more of a side effect of it than the other way around. I kind of lost sight of that, as I think many others did, and ended up focusing on the romance even though that wasn't the main point. But of course, we always bring our own expectations and other mental baggage with us anytime we read a series, so that doesn't really change anything. Just thought I'd note it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm slightly disappointed.
The story's about Saeki's sleeping anyway, the author probably ran out of idea what to do next ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
Guess we have to wait for the next title.

Dex-chan lover
What an excellent ride. Fluff from start to finish, very enjoyable. A side smattering of romance that I wish had progressed a bit more, but i digress. 9/10, I'll be hopefully waiting for a continuation lol.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed that the author of this and Torture Princess are the same people, no wonder both of them have such fun writing.

Can you please put an end tag on the latest release? I held out on reading because I had thought it was dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread