Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

Thanks for the bonus chapter! Never thought I'd see more saeki-san after the END chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Nice comfy manga with a dogshit ending.

As usual i guess, world keeps turning.

Thx for the translations.

Ending is worth the read,
even though its not conclusive.
Its about the journey, not the destination.

It ends just like that, what the fuck.
I didn't even realize it was the end I thought that it was just a progreess check but no, FINAL CHAPTER. Had so much potential.

god, the ending...
i spent a whole day to read this because its a completed romcom series, with only 49 chapters thinking that it'll be a fun read. Well it was fun, but the ending was so bad :(. Why didn't they end up together...

What the heck I legit didn't even know that chapter 49 was the last chapter (started reading 6 months ago) and just kept on waiting until a new chapter got released. Now that a bonus chapter did, I reread chapter 49 and saw the 'Final Chapter' text and now I feel so stupid. Anyway thx for the translations.

Isn't this just Tonari no Seki-kun but more boring and with the sexes reversed? even the names (Saeki and Seki) are similar...

Group Leader
@setenva It's very reassuring to hear that I contributed to the atmosphere, haha. Thanks for that, glad you enjoyed it.

@Asriel If you're saying it was inspired by Tonari no Seki-kun, I doubt it, but who knows. As for the names, I'd hazard a guess that 佐伯 (さえき) and 関 (せき) sound pretty different to most Japanese speakers.

Fed-Kun's army
Fun to read, but the ending could have been more satisfying. It's fluffy but if you seek for romance, maybe you'll be a little disappointed. This manga focuses on the comedy and slice of life aspects instead with a little bit romantic approach.

So in the end, it doesn't seem like there was any real ending to the series or any conclusion for any of the possible romances. Still a very enjoyable read, but could've been better.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh story, good art, bad ending. Wonder why authors love to waste years of character development without doing anything. (•.•) *amano megumi*

Dex-chan lover
While the ending is a bit of shame, the entire thing was really comfy and fun to read.
Merry Christmas everyone, and have a happy good night sleep~!

Users who are viewing this thread