Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto o Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Doing FWB before having experience to date someone you love.
Yeah it's inevitable for Takai to love Toyama. Moreover when she watch Uehara got close to Toyama.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I didn’t notice a difference in quality but I’m basically blind so it’s hard for me to tell in general. As far as SFX goes it’s entirely up to you and your preference. I’m good either way.

Dex-chan lover
I'd call MC scum by this point, but considering how he got that far in 'adult experience' earlier than other students, I'd say he's very confused in how to deal with romantic situations right now.

Guess doing that earlier on can screw your head into making unreasonable decisions.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's not that she hasn't done anything for him. She have actually slept with him quite a lot, thus boosting his confidence and making him much more relaxed around girls, thus elevating him from the possible "unknown/weirdo/weeb/creep" zone into a "normie" zone, so that the other girl decided to make a move on him. So they both are good for him, just in different ways, but without the first one there probably wouldn't be the second one.

Dex-chan lover
I'd call MC scum by this point, but considering how he got that far in 'adult experience' earlier than other students, I'd say he's very confused in how to deal with romantic situations right now.

Guess doing that earlier on can screw your head into making unreasonable decisions.
My thought exactly, teenager is the phase where our emotion is very high, so he jumped straight to FWB thingy where no string attached is probably weird for normal teenager. So i agree, he's more likely confused about his situation.

If he's an asshole he probably already sleep with the blonde even before their first date while also sleep with fmc. And don't forget FMC already stated that she doesn't have a feeling toward MC in ch.1 and i guess that also probably messed up his mind.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

he kind of scum

but better then other guy who will be highlight later

in LN/manga ver ...his drama pretty stupid ...
but in WN he and other student kidnap her into storage room and actually want ra** her.. but get stopped by MC who barge there in rage and beat him up...and since he come with teacher also...he directly being handed to police

Dex-chan lover

I mean, it is said that before one reaches around 25 years old, the pre-frontal cortex is not fully formed, and this part of the brain helps in decision-making and emotional control.

Dex-chan lover
considering the manga cafe experience I guess he just horny and need to release it. being "just" sex friend can be hard eeh...

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever explained how these 2 got to be fwb? i dont remember a backstory on how they started banging.

Users who are viewing this thread