Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. the artstyle of their eyes makes me wonder what they were looking at the ceiling

Dex-chan lover
RIP Chihiro lol. Yumi is clearly jealous and Marika obviously has a crush. I hope this gets suitably dramatic.

MD@Home
With Chihiro also being a girl (most likely) I get why there is a drama tag.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sad, let's go do some seggs"

4114ac6e95d335eb8c0dc2adde474e5d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
RIP Chihiro lol. Yumi is clearly jealous and Marika obviously has a crush. I hope this gets suitably dramatic.
If that's the case, I hope there's a good explanation on how the gyaru fell for him. At the moment, she just seemed like she's trying to ruin his relationship.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to hit the fan and I'm gonna grab popcorn to watch it happen.

oh man this is gona be double entertaining, not only do you have a dumpsterfire story but there will also be people having meltdowns in the comments

Dex-chan lover
I hate the mc. He is really self-absorbed and oblivious to the obvious feelings of others. He's honestly the worst kind of mc. I hate this type even more than the ones who are constantly doubting everything and being self-conscious even when something is obvious because at least those mc's seem to care.

I hate the mc. He is really self-absorbed and oblivious to the obvious feelings of others. He's honestly the worst kind of mc. I hate this type even more than the ones who are constantly doubting everything and being self-conscious even when something is obvious because at least those mc's seem to care.
Homies not a mind reader. How to is he supposed to know what others are feeling if they aren’t upfront about it??!

Users who are viewing this thread