Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That is one supportive school. Even the previous bully is (kinda) helping, if only to cover his own ass lol. I woulda just gotten so much more shit if I pulled that off in my high school.

The imouto gag always makes me chuckle too. Idk if it'll lead to anything later but it only makes it clear Toyoma got game lol.

Dex-chan lover
that would be so f**ked up if it was her behind all that :huh:

wonder how the manga will turn out since the novel has been on hiatus for a few years now :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Bro is in his popular stage :wooow:

Though I still gotta ask ... threesome when? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Huh, if it's not Kurashima, then who? This Okuyama guy? Or some rando?

Hyperdere Marika is cute.

Supporter
inb4 Takai is revealed to be behind the harassment

wonder how the manga will turn out since the novel has been on hiatus for a few years now :nyoron:
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think she's that mean, but she is insecure and possibly jealous. Though the way she's been comforting Tooyama all this time makes me question it.
My headcanon is that Takai and Kurashima worked together to start rumors to split up Uehara and Tooyama so they could claim them for themselves :V
Good theory but I don't think Kurashima would call him out and say all that stuff if he was behind the rumours.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a good read. I only read the first chapter.
idk, it's pretty chill. It has drama but without being melodrama. People seem to function like actual people here instead of being comedy hijiniks.

it's definitely not for everyone, but I'm liking the vibes of the story.

Supporter

The WN was abandoned after going down a very dark path. The LN is complete in three volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread