Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto o Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Awww man, with this kind of premise I want a long ahh drama about their relationship getting exposed

Anyway tl-san are you the lowres admin?

Dex-chan lover
MC's hair before the haircut
MC's hair after the haircut
They're the same picture.
I'm assuming its not literally a haircut but more like at least styled with a few snips for 10 bucks that all you get

Dex-chan lover
Awww man, with this kind of premise I want a long ahh drama about their relationship getting exposed

manga ver drama will be very stupid one...as it will different then WN ver..and manga wont adapt vol 3 storyline ...where we can actually see both girl trying to win over him

Group Leader
MC who can say what's on his mind on the first date?
Damn, you did well MC

I found these on klmanga (questionable but free raws) and I will admit the quality isn't great but hopefully it's good enough not to ruin the experience. I would be open to setting up some way to take donations to buy the legitimate scans but I can't really afford it myself.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking it up and for the TL. I appreaciate that you picked this up, its nice to see a manga get all its chapters translated, regardless of how its reviewed.

Dex-chan lover
manga not going adapt vol 3 LN story... but will skip directly to very end part

sadly for you guys...it wont happen...as manga didnt adapt vol 3 LN but skip to the end

i-will-never-forgive-the-japanese-v0-7c5wf6w8hxwb1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Uehara's boobs look so good in her outfit. This is especially apparent on pg 24 where we see her crying. I like the way her chest protrudes out. She has a very curvy and flattering outline and figure respectively. Her exposed shoulders boost her overall sexiness and is something I always like to see. Lastly, her dress really highlights how plump and beautiful her cleavage is, which I also find very kissable as well.

Thank you for the translation (Ahh I see. They must be watching the hit film Demon Slaughterer: Mugen Boat 🚢).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation. Uehara is a sweetie.

Dex-chan lover
Lewd gal is lewd. Wow, he reciprocated the handholding. Lol at Uehara flexing on Takai.

Dex-chan lover
We all know who he's going to be with, why is he leaving her on so much

Dex-chan lover
manga not going adapt vol 3 LN story... but will skip directly to very end part

sadly for you guys...it wont happen...as manga didnt adapt vol 3 LN but skip to the end
Can i get a spoiler for the ending pair please? (I assume there is no threesome)

Users who are viewing this thread