Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

MD@Home
Japanese bullying, I see it depicted all the time, but I never saw anything comparably vicious over here.

Dex-chan lover
Ordinarily you'd report the letter and other harassment to a teacher, but this is a manga so adults are either useless, nonexistent, or both. So I wonder what technique out of the 48 Secret Arts of Lonerhood he'll use to dumpster the culprit. 60% chance it's Kurashima, 40% chance it's some hitherto unintroduced rando.

Mika and Marika are cute. Lol at Mika sighing over being a side character in a romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Ordinarily you'd report the letter and other harassment to a teacher, but this is a manga so adults are either useless, nonexistent, or both. So I wonder what technique out of the 48 Secret Arts of Lonerhood he'll use to dumpster the culprit. 60% chance it's Kurashima, 40% chance it's some hitherto unintroduced rando.

Mika and Marika are cute. Lol at Mika sighing over being a side character in a romcom.
oh you'll be surprised what they gonna do to defuse the situation

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's for the best that people can't keep and bear arms in Japan, for if they did school shootings will be an everyday sight in schools where bullying and harassment are rampant.

Dex-chan lover
If a pretty high school girl talks to a not Chad high school boy, it's clearly because the girl is a slut and the dude has money. Gotta love high school.

Guess it's funny how there was such a large anti slut shaming campaign taught in high school and college for boy, but it's often the girls who get really visceral about it (it's definitely not a coincidence that two of the invited members to the group were girls... Likely started by yet another girl).

Dex-chan lover
If a pretty high school girl talks to a not Chad high school boy, it's clearly because the girl is a slut and the dude has money. Gotta love high school.

Guess it's funny how there was such a large anti slut shaming campaign taught in high school and college for boy, but it's often the girls who get really visceral about it (it's definitely not a coincidence that two of the invited members to the group were girls... Likely started by yet another girl).
you are aware that this isn't real right

Dex-chan lover

While it might be Kurashima, 60% chance is probably too high, considering how he was mentioned in the chat. Personally I would not be surprised if Takai is jealous and the real culprit. It is going to be interesting to see how this will unfold.

Dex-chan lover
So is Kurashima behind it after all? Or is it some other bitch?
the guy looks too dumb for that the chat group slander but the trash stuff might be him, my guess is probably some other girl they have yet to show is the culprit for the group chat and rumors

Supporter
So is Kurashima behind it after all? Or is it some other bitch?
The girl hanging on Kurashima trying to push Tooyama and Uehara together to clear a lane for herself set up the harassment and the message board intending to circulate rumors that they were dating, but she hadn't intended for the slander to get so far out of control.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl hanging on Kurashima trying to push Tooyama and Uehara together to clear a lane for herself set up the harassment and the message board intending to circulate rumors that they were dating, but she hadn't intended for the slander to get so far out of control.
That's...actually a pretty reasonable motive. The way things ended up is believable too lol. I just hope this gets resolved in the manga sooner rather than later.

Dex-chan lover
I see, the guy who farts usually is the one who tries playing the detective

Users who are viewing this thread