Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - How to Welcome a New Morning

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg

Most manga where the MC is a beta male who runs from girl end up with either nothing happening (literally nothing happens no relationship progression, no intimacy progression nothing). or maybe just a slight kiss on the cheek lol.

The only thing that separates this from the rest of the bunch is that they 'sorta' started going out and they 'fucked' each other. only thing that is factual is that she drunk AF.

I still will categorize this under the 'Big Load At The End, somewhat something happened but nothing really' section.

That's it, that is how they choose to end it? Where's the announcement and the wedding?

Double-page supporter
Those scratch marks on his back

Those hickies on her neck

Hmmmmm... Seems like there was more action than we were shown...

Dex-chan lover
Just when I expected the manga to wuss out of it and keep them as friends they actually end up having sex!
This was so filled with tropes that I never expected something this original. Way to go, Kasumi-san!

Usually I don't like sex in these shounen manga,but somehow this time,it feels right

Well, I guess it was nice. It's nice seeing Utaha's dream of having sex with Tomo to finally come true.

Although, man, I really hoped for a wedding, the volume cover got my hopes high :(

Users who are viewing this thread