Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome

what a straight and to the point ending, they got dirty and eventually end up married. that's sweet

Dex-chan lover
just like the dood below me said quite a direct way. its random (especially the last page), but at least we got what the novels couldn't have

Contributor
This is the main plotline, the rest is garbage spinoff. Nothing will change my mind

Double-page supporter
Wow he made more progress with Utaha at the very end of this series than he ever did with Eri or Megumi. Honestly, it was appropriate seeing how Utaha was somewhat quickly sidelined in the main series story. Now I just just wish this pairing was actual canon....

Dex-chan lover
THIS CHICK ON THE COVER HAS SOME BIG OL BOOBIES.

Now I shall leave as discretely as I arrived.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just the usual nonsense about a dark-haired heroine being a helpless melancholy girl who needs her mc to save her from everything.
Utaha was a professional with ambition in Girl Side and in the Saenai anime. Here the author turned her into the misogynist ubercliché of the melancholy dark-haired female author who doesn't know how to communicate and needs others to do everything for her.
In Saenai Girls Side (which was so much better than this it's almost beyond comprehension it was written by the same person) and the even better anime of Saenai Utaha didn't get much acknowledgment either, but she was at least portrayed as a human being instead of a clilché that only serves to fill the story with boring trope ridden plot. In Saenai Girls side she was interesting and engaging. She showed strength and together with Iriri was actually moderately innovative as a character.
In this story she is the boring trope ridden moe-slut serving center of a horrible trope-ridden story that didn't make sense most of the time and was all over the place. If I could protect people from wasting their time on this disgusting, boring garbage I would.
Watch the anime for Saenai Kanojo instead if you want to consume something from this author. It is at least worthy of your time.

Didn't like the anime.But liked this.There is no stupid harem.The Ending was satisfying.I mean really satisfying.✌️

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Utaha's route was this good, while Eriri was BTFO forever lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
is this good to read on it's own without having read the "main story"? it's rated so much higher than the main.

kato is literally a generic NPC
eriri is blonde louise (not a good thing)
utaha is the only realistic choice for a main heroine, fucking author did her dirty

#TeamUtaha #JusticeForUtaha #TrueEnd

also musha sabu is a top tier artist

Somebody clarify this to me please
Are there 3 diferent histories whit the diferent Characters?? Whit the mc chosing a diferent girl in each line??

Finally, the indecisive MC finally makes a decision. He finally had some emotional growth that I thought was lacking in the main series anime. I know he made a decision in the LN,
but I didn't really feel that attached to the Megumi from the LN (I started with Volume 8)
. I was a little concerned that KMET Utaha didn't really grow as a character either, but Sagano helped mask that with her nice little arc. Although
now she's where Utaha had been - looking at her unrequited love from afar. Personally, I fantasize that she has her own romcom series to be happy someday.

Users who are viewing this thread