Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
First Trump tried to overthrow the Constitution, then this happened! My world has been thrown in chaos...

I just notice this but she is thick... nice...

Wohoo for the kiss!, I'm afraid there will be a misunderstanding from her running away in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone is freaking out with the progress but that man just finished that model in a single afternoon.

Aggregator gang
We can't praise the guy now. He wanted praise for holding back his hugging desire then leaped more steps.

@miscacc Yeah i was like if that's an easy model that you finish in hours what're you keeping in that cabinet

Double-page supporter
Ok, but WTF DUDE why not hug her first? Is it the other way around in Japan and they have different order of doing things??? Is it just meeeee? I feel that hug should be fine, kissing is kinda weird, he’s not drunk or anything so WTF was that lol, way too bold and weird ngl should have gone for a simple hug and kiss her if sure that she is fine with it, maybe I’m just too beta.

Fed-Kun's army
@orekisan69 I know we are asking too much from you guys but could you please release the next chapter as soon as possible? No pressure or anything... I guess we can wait for another month.. But I really wanted to know what's going to happen next.

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02 He did say it was easy and probably try to keep it for when he get bored but i never knew such a thing can be an afternoon kind of easy.

Users who are viewing this thread