Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
SvspQul.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf Nah man, suddenly kissing her is absolutely a weird thing to do. If anything even more so in Japan. Kind of funny to see everyone celebrating it when there's probably going to be some fallout next chapter.

I guess folks are just frustrated by protagonists who don't do anything for 200 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, dude went from 0 to 200 real quick, try hugging her first or something lmao

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mr. Yamada, correct? Please get in the car, we have some questions to ask you.

Also, I didn't know that you were supposed to scrub the model's stubs lol, I'll do that with the next one I get.

Double-page supporter
"Proceed directly to Jail. Do not pass Go! Do Not Collect 200 Dollars."

@Richman scrubbing it out causes the bumps to disappear, I made the mistake of not scrubbing those with my first build.

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda sudden, and I hope things do not go south, but it's nice having a MC finally taking a step foward

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

T51

Double-page supporter
Glad to see Im not the only one over-concenred about the age gap. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that Im against this relationship (this shit gives me diabetes) but I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE REPERCUSSION CHAPTERS FROM A MILE AWAY!

Cant blame him tho, but he should've made a move like that other guy in that gyaru cooking manga where he made it clear that he wasnt gonna make a move on her(?) until shes 21.

But hopefully we dont see the day where our MC gets fucking arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread