Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei

Dex-chan lover
@Amaranto @Hurgh
LMAO people are so paranoid about series getting axed they can't even see what's right in front of them.
Chapter 1~7 all come from Volume ONE.
You see that cover? The current one on MangaDex? That giant '04' mean anything to you?

dAiQc17.png

Dex-chan lover
well for the raws, next chapter, 35 will be the last one, which will be out in october 27th , tweet by the author https://twitter.com/70tamaki/status/1308344894755201025 if you don't want to get plot spoiled, kinda avoid it cuz it talk about the current plot, but it do say next chapter is last

Dex-chan lover
and today this ended with chapter 35, volume 5 and final one to be released on december 15th

Fed-Kun's army
@tseng
Can you provide a spoiler please? Does Makoto-chan grow up, get married, and live happily ever after?

Before it used to be called "happy ending", but nowadays I see it called "grooming", "pedophilia" etc. :mad:

Dex-chan lover
@Kuokkanen well
nah, near the end of the story (around chapter 30 or so) mc get job transfer for some chapters, the girl visit him for xmas and he end up proposing to her, last chapter it skip to her graduation and then she go meet him, then they go to her parents house for introductions, the dude talk to the mom, after some talk she approves of them dating and then you see them talking and walking to their apartment complex and it end, probably volume gonna have a extra chapters, but dunno

Dex-chan lover
@Kuokkanen @tseng
Wait.
How is that NOT a happily ever after?
I was looking for this kind of spoiler before reading, so I'm a bit lost, but Makoto is the female MC, yes?
So...MC proposes, her parents approve... How is that not a happy ending?

I mean, I guess his question also included the "grow up, get married" time skip, but when you start the reply with "nah" I automatically start looking for the sad

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
the "nah" was specifically for that part, because that don't happen, the time skip is not at a stage where some people gonna consider it a "grown up" and not going this is grooming or whatever, and they dont end up getting married in the ending, but will happen in the future when he give her a real ring, but is still a happy ending at the end anyway, at least for me, just gotta wait for a extra chapter in the last volume or something, if author do one with a bigger time skip lol

Dex-chan lover
@tseng
Okay then. Hm... piece of advice, if you care for it. Especially coming from someone who actively looks for this kind of comment before taking up a Romance.
Maybe start there XD
Like "Yeah, there IS a happy ending, they end up together. No time-skip, so she's still studying and no wedding and stuff, but deffo happy ending". Instead of "nah, they don't get married or anything. But well, they do end up together". It changes a lot XD

I'mma pick it up, then. Not that I'll ever see the ending with this release speed, but oh well. Thanks :D

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty nice. I feel like it's a mix of shounen/shoujo for the demographic. I just hope it doesn't start leaning more towards one than the other.

hey fe scans, im not rushing or anything, but how often do you update your projects? this series is falling behind a bit...and it's great

Dex-chan lover
I hope she’s at least a 2nd year lol. Other than that, this is going to melt my frozen heart

Users who are viewing this thread