Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei

@warm_panties

By "naughty" I don't think they meant it to be sexual. The title's literal translation is "Dull salary man and deliquent high school girl."

Banned
Ôh nice this got picked up, finally. On Vietnamese translation sites chapter 28 is already up

Sadly i can't read spanish nor Vietnamese, still waiting for english translation :(

Fed-Kun's army
@tinosoft thanks! Even if I can't read spanish I still can get the gist from the pictures.

Do you have any idea if her (the main blonde girl) and that younger light haired boy (in the last chapter) are dating? Or if he just onesidedly likes her?
I want the MC and the girl to be together. I've read a bunch of stories over the last few days and all of them had the relationships go wrong with tons of drama, so I just want to see one I ship going right for once haha

Fed-Kun's army
@StaK
if you're talking about the spanish translations. New guy its a classmate of the gyaru and he admires MC-kun because he's also an otaku, its not really confirmed but he start liking Makoto too, but he doesn't know that the MC its already dating her. And yes, Hiroyuki(MC) and Makoto(Blonde girl) are already dating.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dioss thanks man! You just made my day haha Im glad to see at least one story where things are going right. That is exactly what I wanted to know, and more.
I'm glad that the MC and the Blonde girl are dating. Here's hoping their ship doesnt get lost at sea 🤞
Now I can read without too much fear of an emotional blow

If this didn't say "Ongoing" I'd assume that call was inspired by axe-kun

Users who are viewing this thread