Saguri-chan Tankentai - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Game meat

Nice just caught up to this series thanks to this update! It definitely has a different tone compared to the earlier chapters and although I liked the fluff-romantic tone of the earlier chapters more, I'm fine with what's been going on lately since the characters introduced are likable. Hopefully it doesn't become too much of a harem manga and we get to see more cute-fluff-romantic moments between Tsumu and Saguri.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think a school club would ever fund enough money to send just 5+1 people on a plane ride for tourism.

I get what everyone is saying about having a different tone, though. The next chapter better have actual exploration through the snowy woods.

Dex-chan lover
Saguri, Ojousama, & Co. have discovered the wonder that is venison.
Thanks for picking this up, Rakuen & Rebellion.
I'll add my two cents worth about the story starting to bump along the rutted road of overused cliches. I was fine with the introduction of the 2nd girl as a foil to help prod Saguri & MC forward, but apparently this manga has been shoe-horned into the same 14 year-old boy pandering template that has ruined so many manga over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread