Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis

Group Leader
For everyone wondering, I can confirm that this is the official end of this manga and there is no more story sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
took a couple of years on waiting till the End was translated! thank you!!

@Nami: It's what Im Dal-Young does best: Starting a dozen series at the same time and walking away from them half-finished.

When I started reading I thought It had good ideas and the story could bem really good.

But... Omg... All characters are horrible... Isn't the autor able to create ONE good characters? All of them até hateable... It's just a matéria If which one you dislike less...

He (the author) already dos signs that he doesn't do anything good with the male lead, so turning the male lead into female could solve the problem! Right? No!! It's a male to female main lead that is sinply pathetic... And the girls who abuse him are supposed to be the good persons? Omg, this is so stupid...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translations. At first I think this manga will be abandoned forever ??

thanks translator, however, author err right ok Dal-Young , sorta rushed right? Guess it was canceled, right ok whatever weird manga but that's par for the course for him

Users who are viewing this thread