Saiaku no Avalon - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Fifth

Dex-chan lover
no way, another mc who basically can't socialize for shit wtf
also how weird. wasn't there a social stigma in japan that you'll get persecuted if you leave home on time? and yet just couple trash talk from high school students and he's already ready to unalive himself lol how inconsistent.
he plays MMO and he can't handle trashtalk from couple high schoolers lmao

Dex-chan lover
no way, another mc who basically can't socialize for shit wtf
also how weird. wasn't there a social stigma in japan that you'll get persecuted if you leave home on time? and yet just couple trash talk from high school students and he's already ready to unalive himself lol how inconsistent.
he plays MMO and he can't handle trashtalk from couple high schoolers lmao
the mc is outright pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
legit hard to read bro like i had to drop this because it's just a massive downer and it's even rubbing on me although i think the depressive talks came from the og body and not from the actual mc.. tho it's just a theory lol

Aggregator gang

legit hard to read bro like i had to drop this because it's just a massive downer and it's even rubbing on me although i think the depressive talks came from the og body and not from the actual mc.. tho it's just a theory lol

I can't watch those kind of MCs that bow down even when their friends and family get physicaly threatened and they STILL don't do shit.

Does not matter if he gets beaten, at least defend yourself!

The Japaneses "Not confronting someone no matter what" culture just does not work in such cases or just in general outside of Japan.

You are only further going to be seen as even weaker and easy to exploit and pay the price for it.

Even worse...he actively harms his Familiy with it.

God damn pathetic.
I am dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
I can't watch those kind of MCs that bow down even when their friends and family get physicaly threatened and they STILL don't do shit.

Does not matter if he gets beaten, at least defend yourself!

The Japaneses "Not confronting someone no matter what" culture just does not work in such cases or just in general outside of Japan.

You are only further going to be seen as even weaker and easy to exploit and pay the price for it.

Even worse...he actively harms his Familiy with it.

God damn pathetic.
I am dropping this.
it's good that you're dropping this since it took sheer willpower to even got me to chapter 7 and i just bounced out unconsciously, my brain knows it's suffering when reading this. idk but reading this emulates drowning, like my lungs is getting filled by water very slowly.

Dex-chan lover
like he approaches the world like a gamer and thinks normal life attachments like his loving family are troublesome BUT he also gets depressed bc people that were game characters a few days ago think he’s lame ‘cause he got jumped by a slime?

it’s inconsistent

Group Leader
Being hated and having a family are now debuffs.

4ae4414b-e456-4347-a87b-6fca8b47a6a9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread