Saiaku no Avalon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Hayase Kaoru's World (2)

Dex-chan lover
This is really, really good. Although still early, It's already setting up for fantastic character developments not only for the MC, but other characters as well. The internal monologue was wonderful and how the author handles different POV gives a lot of depth and insight. I have an amazing feeling about this series.

Double-page supporter
even if she regrets it and apologize, i don't think i can accept her as the heroine. she already lost the right to be with mc.
But, it can't be helped, isn't it? After all of such a several thing that MC had done.. it's pretty hard to gain any trust to MC again :^

Maybe i agreed that i don't want to accept her as his heroine too tho ahahahaa

Double-page supporter
What a drama, till i really can felt that. For sure this is really good. How the author figure the charas is really fantastic. Plus, the lore is really touching.
Looking forward for the next :')

Dex-chan lover
But, it can't be helped, isn't it? After all of such a several thing that MC had done.. it's pretty hard to gain any trust to MC again :^

Maybe i agreed that i don't want to accept her as his heroine too tho ahahahaa
it's still unclear what really happened to him. narumi was supposed to be her "hero", right? but, did kaoru even try to find out the cause? so far, she's only been talking to herself, convincing herself that narumi has suddenly changed for whatever the cause is, and that's it. on the other hand, narumi seems to have a good family. they don't even treat him like a pest. he's loved. so, did he really change? why?

i guess we can only wait.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Somewhere down the line, MC "lost his way" and started acting out against the heroine but it's not really stated why.

It just sucks that MC has to deal with all this harassment targeted at him even though it wasn't even "him" who did anything.

The good thing is that this is definitely faster paced than the WN.

I really like how this is written, it gives multiple perspectives and doesn’t tunnel-vision the story to the protagonist
Being able to see other character’s perspective really helps, and I like how the story so far doesn’t resort to shock value and spends some time on character development and characterization

Dex-chan lover
This definitely has some interesting setup going for it. I like the protag isn’t just crazy OP, or stupid and dense, and has started looking to actual normal human goals. Makes him far more interesting to follow.

I love the pacing of this one, i just hope they take the time to build the MC up and that there isn't a sudden ikemen transformation as is often seen in korean manhuas, i despise it, it's so boring.

Dex-chan lover
I love the pacing of this one, i just hope they take the time to build the MC up and that there isn't a sudden ikemen transformation as is often seen in korean manhuas, i despise it, it's so boring.
You're in luck. If its anything like the WN, it will take a long time for that to happen (so long that it's kind of frustrating tbh).

Users who are viewing this thread