Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I want this to hurry and catch up to present day. She can do all sorts of things to him and easily show he’s in a conspiracy to take the throne.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he's more of a cunt than previously depicted. I'm always honestly surprised when someone like that, fictional or not, can survive for as long as they do.

Like, "Assassination Target" blinks above them with bright lights and arrows.

Double-page supporter
yeah my god this did a good job making me hate him even more

Dex-chan lover
So basically the only reason this idiot hasn't been murdered is thanks to her being obedient to her older brother and tried to act like a lady.

I wonder where that onii-sama is right now, cuz I feel like he should return and tell her to not have to hold back anymore.

EDIT: The lack of "smile I wanna protect" meme disappoints me.

Dex-chan lover
Man, what is it with second princes being such shits to the daughter of a duke?

Contributor
So with this chapter, we now are sure that she is strong, smart, and has plenty of willpower. Now that she's not bound by social obligations, it's time for her to take over the throne!

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, the better love interest. Lucky!

It depends on what your objectives are, but I feel like this prick should have at least a couple assassins after him. At some point, someone is just so destructive and self-destructive that it's not worth keeping him around.

The only group that would like him are the decadent nobles in the first chapter who want an easily manipulated idiot like him that can enable them. But if that faction is big enough for this guy to stick around, the country itself is probably already screwed.

For everyone else, sensible politicians would want to get rid of him so he doesn't run the country into the ground. Selfish and egotistical politicians would want him gone because he's bound to have pissed them off. Foreign leaders would want him gone because killing him is both a good way to reduce the country's stability and it's almost certainly dodging a bullet when he starts a petty war or burns down a foreign town or something down the line.

Basically, this guy is too stupid to live.

Dex-chan lover
What. A. Douchebag.

There were two potential love interests. The knight and the first prince.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
usually it's first and second prince because of their "obligation"
if first prince, it's because he have a tremendous stress as first prince to some day be a king
if second prince, usually because they want to be a king but can't because well, he's second to throne
the youngest prince is usually the sensible one in a manga like this

Users who are viewing this thread