Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm surprised she hasn't killed him before now ... a good thrashing would teach him a lesson

Dex-chan lover
by heavens that cute little miss slugfest had a headpat, now i'm jealous

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty disappointed. I expected more punching and less shoujo drama. Maybe a hurricane kick?

I. Hate. Him. So. Much. I just want to see her punch him already!!!!!

Also, I hope her brother finds out about all of this and that he's appropriately mad about it!!!

In her defense, she has every right in this world and the next to beat the living shit out of him to kingdom come and turn him into a bloody fucking pulp.

Fortunately for second prince Scarlet was just bloodthirsty and hot-blooded, not psychopath like Rachel!

HOW COME THAT IDIOTIC PRINCE HAS SUCH SPLENDID BIG BROTHER ! AAAAAGGH NOW THATS MORE LIKE A PRINCE!

How did she put up with not striking that Kyle down..
Kinda messed up how a member of a duke's family can be treated so badly like this.

The way she tried to hold and endure all the crap the prince's doing to her was sooo freaking great, and funny at the same times 😂

I SHIP HER WITH KYLE'S BROTHER!

Dex-chan lover
The father & brother are responsible for whatever carnage she commits from now on. They could have let her get it out of her system in childhood, but instead held her back for years. The mad dog is a lot madder now & no one can stop her.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Glad the other prince stepped in. Even if he deserved it she'd get in a lot of trouble for hitting the prince.
Don't know enough about her father but seems to be more politically minded than interested in justice and would likely downgrade the prince's antics while reproving her for being so sensitive and that she should stop bothering the prince and make him happy.

Btw, just a guess but the implication of him cutting her hair is more than the stereotypical comment about a woman's life is her hair. Commoners have short hair because it's easier to manage and can earn some money (not sure why) selling their hair. (Maybe wig makers use it for more realistic wigs for the balding nobility.) Having long hair is a sign of nobility, especially if it is clean and in good condition because it takes a lot of time and effort along with expensive shampoos and stuff to care for hair and the longer the hair the more you need. So if that spoiled brat cut her hair not only would it look terrible but it would tell others he sees her not as a noble, but a commoner or trash.

@Kazumaik Despite being a bloodthirsty battle maniac she did learn her lessons in various things such as etiquette. That and no matter how much that moron deserves it he's still the prince of the country so striking him could be considered rebellion or treason punishable by nobility, assets, and lands seized along with death or exile of not just her, but her whole family too. Basically it's one of those places where rank and influence trumps justice so the higher ranked can do almost anything to those of lower rank. Even if the higher rank gangs up and attacks lower rank in front of witnesses the punishment is likely to be a slap on the wrist, lower rank has barely anybody can complain to, and likely will be force to apologize and have to pay for bother the high rank. If fights back and wins the high rank will put them in their place by smearing their good name, using various methods both legal and illegal to ruin low ranks family, and ruin them.

Users who are viewing this thread