Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Feels better reading chapter 1 after reading the bullying in this chapter. Really satisfying to see him cower in fear. She should've punched him though.

Fim

Why would it feel better after knowing about the bullying? She had more than enough reason for her actions even without, and knowing that she swallowed the same shit for so long doesn't feel good at all. She should have gotten out of there, she wanted to, just couldn't see any way out.

While chapter 1 had the ultimate appeal of seeing people get punched who had it coming, the second chapter reveals that unfortunately she won't have to fight her way out of the kingdom with her fist and her magic to live somewhere else in exile, no, instead she'll get protected like the damsel obviously she is (we just don't know yet), by yet another prince. Thank god there are enough pretty princes to go around, of course since it's a shoujo title, so they seemingly grow on trees. And of course the heroine would never switch to someone with a lower social standing, that would mean lowering herself - because as we all know, the social status is much more important than that miniscule detail that the guy is an asshole who mistreated her from the second they met as children.

I'll still read this, if she gets to punch her ex-fiance at some point soon.

I will be about 2 months before we will find out what happen after "Fist of Fury Ball".

Dex-chan lover
at that point she has every right to murder him, seriously how did she manage not too?

Sumaaaaaaaaashu.

Her onii-sama is cute. Is he a capture target?

Double-page supporter
please proceed to rereading the first chapter to relieve the stress of this one

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the knight is going to end up being her ally and maybe romantic interest? Considering what is being said about the princes I really hope none of them get any chance for her.

Dex-chan lover
the prince was an ass in chapter one but in chapter two we learn he is also a bastard geeze hope she knocked his eye out when she socked him in the face 😛

Aggregator gang
Just crush his skull to a pulp already. There's clearly nothing in there to be hurt anyway.

Double-page supporter
Fuck off, both princes. Let her have her true freedom. No romance, fiance, marriage, royalty, and whatever crap tying her down.

She should've BEEN fucked him up. Poor thing, she's been through a psychotic narcissist's hell. I'm glad she was able to let off all that steam last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread