Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I was ready to see a punching bag made of Godwin but oh well, I can wait 🤣

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Pfft, shoujo tropes are practically sexual harassments coming from an uglier person.

if the first Prince is a princess instead, many of you would celebrate it like fanatics and deem it the best pairing ever 😉

Fed-Kun's army
It doesn't help that the prince is one of the kinds of characters that I hate the most, regardless of gender.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like the prince I mean he's just an asshole and a snake, but shit, it's entertaining to watch him, the whole loyalty thing felt more like banter made by the prince to flip the switch to on in the murder machine that works inside Scarlett's brain than just some weird s&m subtext, more than enemies it feels like a case of Vitriolic Best Friends sprinkled with manipulation and snark, and a little bit of Belligerent Sexual Tension

@Nago People are frustrated with the prince cuz he triggers lots of red flags of abusive behaviors. The way he holds her chin like that clearly shows that he views her as an object of his entertainment, not a person, and what he says practically means that he wants to possess her. In the shoujo genre, abusive behaviors are often condone cuz it's "romantic", and people here are smelling this bullshit. Calling the people you disagree with feminazies is trying to make them seem lower so you can discredit their opinions, when in fact it's reasonable enough for many to agree. Think of it as me calling you a simp for the prince cuz you condone his asshole personality.

Fed-Kun's army
Not going to pass a final judgment on the first prince just yet bc I'm too focused on Nanaka. They better retrieve him bc that's just gonna break my heart if we lose him. Forget the ships. Forget the romance. Nanaka needs to come back home safe and sound. Okay.

I'm afraid about the dragon guy and the current fiancee of second prince that seemingly also evil and cunning

Double-page supporter
"The man my fist longs for"
That would sound romantic if it was about a rival.

Page 6: lmao, so this country just goes around eliciting people to turn coat and then executes them? You'd think that would dissuade anyone from working with them at all in the future, but I guess japanese writers can't into politic.

Users who are viewing this thread