Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
It begins.
AllSpiritedEgret-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Razgriz one? only one?
like how you launch hundreds of missile annihilating both air and land targets. how would our princess be satisfied by only launching one punch onto that corrupt belly?

Dex-chan lover
damn, I had to find this and get caught up right before the main event, now I've got princess punch blueballs

Dex-chan lover
Whats best in life, Scarlett?

To punch your enemies, see them quiver before your fist, and hear the lamentation of their followers.

Double-page supporter
The prince is just irritating tbh. Scarlett deserves a guy she doesn't wanna punch all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@ yoshiii
lmao he's as bad if not worse than a generic manga prince, everyone shouldn't get their hopes up on him, next arc will switch characters anyway lul.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, so 'punch princess' might actually become a canon nickname for her? Wonderful!

Dex-chan lover
Godwin : oh?? you're coming to me?? instead of running away, you're coming towards me??

Scarlet : how else can i punch your face if i don't get closer?

Aggregator gang
>All this prince hating
All he ever does is tease her. And despite everything he tries to give her exactly what she wants. "Oh you wanna use that noble as your new punching bag? Let be help ya out, get ya close, I'll even call the reinforcements a bit later just so you can enjoy the feeling of your fist hitting thick fatass meat a little longer."

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the prince hating either. The second prince is a little shit that does deserve to be beaten to death. The first prince does tease Scarlet a bit, but he's a good match for Scarlet.

It seems we haven't seen the last of that little THOT. Seems like she's in need of another punching. Her face didn't get deformed enough in the first chapter, I wouldn't mind a little more of a permanent disfigurement this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread