Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

you know i wonder if these masks in masquerades were actually any use in disguising the wearer. i mean anyone could easily deduce who was beneath that mask using the general build,voice and hair of the person in question if they even barely knew them. any1 know of some real-world examples of these kinds of balls?

People hating on the prince when he hasn't done anything bad. He just teases her a bit and likes watching her beat people up, how does that make him a bad love interest? Gasp, he touched her chin without consent, how despicable, but let's ignore the fl teasing and groping nanaka.

@daallday I also never understood the hate prince got. He seems like a normal black bellied shoujo/josei lead. Maybe some fans are just insecure that it's not a "relatable" ML here idk.

After reading a lot of the comments, I'm still confused why incels voluntarily read shoujo then complain about it.

Aggregator gang
no ditch the prince he may keep his asshole behavior more lowkey but he's still a fuckin twat

Dex-chan lover
This prince is creepy as fuck. Is this aimed towards female audience? Is his behavior at all a turn on for anybody?

That prince really pisses me off, I don’t know why but he gives off the kind of person that only likes you because he finds you “entertaining” I hate that so much

masks made them 100% hotter than they already are
Julius is such a catch... really hoping for him to be the ML

Dex-chan lover
This is all starting to seem a tad contrived. The protag (who keeps getting called "princess" despite not being one) is OP without any kind of explanation nor justification, and I don't really care about her little pseudo-romance with Prince Twisted.

Ewww...gross. The Prince is gross. Is being forced to swear fealty to him supposed to be romantic, because it's not. It's just creepy. I'm kind of hoping that there'll be a new character that actually, you know, RESPECTS the female lead instead of looking at her like an interesting bug he found. Honestly, I'm not getting any romantic tension from them, just a whole bunch of creep from an asshole Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread