Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
So, how many billion times are they going to let the little villain-wannabes run around and escape? Just fucking finish the cunts already and be done with it, stop wasting so much fucking time on repeating this same piece of plot and get on with it!

I love this princess so much. She just loves punching people so much, it's just so endearing. I mean, look at her smile! xD I think this is the best chapter thus far, so pretty, too.

Dex-chan lover
Classical orchestra is the only BGM to watch a princess beat the shit out of meatbags to.

Dex-chan lover
I love the look of ecstasy on her face when she finally got to beat up the people she most despised! ❤️🙌

Aggregator gang
the only thing I remember when seeing scarlett beating up the ugly pig from chapter 10 - 11 was only this tune.

Tom and Jerry - Mice Follies
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36p3zf

Try play it at 02:09. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet is at her loveliest when she's beating the shit out of people.

And holy shit she gets to punch out a dragon in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 : Well, thanks for pointing that out.

From skimming the RAW
The dragon means it's from the other country, so they think Godwin is using it to escape the country thus being out of their reach.

Scarlet then take off her shoes so she can run full strength, use 3x speed and catch up with them

Though on the other side, as the two idiots are acting all haughty, the dragon rider was like "wao trash, boi, kill them"
The dragon was about to turn them to paste with its tail slap, but Scarlet stop it with one hand, because clearly that's her meat it's about to tenderize.

The dragon rider then get down and say go "omg I'm in love, plz marry me"
Scarlet "No" and punch him flying.
The dragon try to bite her in retaliation, but she put it down with a punch.
The guy them keep coming back trying to court her some more, which she obviously keep on hitting him while refusing.

Then Scarlet finally ask wasn't he here to finish off Godwin, and reveal he's the first prince of the Empire.
Godwin surprised pikachu face

The prince (Alflame?) then try to kill Godwin with a spear throw, Scarlet block it (again, it's HER meat)

Then Scarlet note that he too seem to have some kind of divine protection.
He reveals he has the blessing of Meteor, granting him body tough enough that her attacks will not damage him.

Scarlet "That's true, I can't do any damage to you with my attacks"
Al "You finally understood eh. Then just quietly wait there and let me finish off that traitor"
Scarlet "Let me say this, there's still a way to defeat you without doing any damage"

She then knee his head a few times, until she gave him a concussion.
He likes her even more.

Scarlet "I'm tired of dancing with you now"
And, since she knocked out his dragon, as a substitute method, she YEET'd him off into the sky
And turn to her REAL target.

Godwin in his panic eventually reveals Terenezza (the thot next to that retard prince) is in fact a reincarnator from another world who was sent here by the Goddess

tl;dr - still fucken hilarious.

Aggregator gang
A dragon out of the blue huh, as long as I get to see scarlet beat up people I'm fine.

Thanks for the chapter as always~

Dex-chan lover
Will she punch the shit out of the dragon next? Stay tuned for the next episode titled, "I can't stop beating shit up!"

Listen to Symphony No. 5 while reading this. You won't regret it AHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread