Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

“Hysteria, goddess of the hunt” - well, that doesn’t sound right. But I like it.

Double-page supporter
Yo.. the prince is op. Nullifies any magic in the kingdom.. holy shit...

Dex-chan lover
Fucking kek, using one motherfucker to hit other motherfuckers!
And hooo boy, Hysteria better step up her game since Scarlet seems like she will be taking that 'goddes of the hunt' title.

She danced happily while the song played perfectly in harmony with her punchs..
Oh my.. I really wish these scenes to be animated.
😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
@taemint93 totally agree with you - the only problem is that the LN publisher, Alphapolis, normally doesn't order anime adaptations of its novels. apparently they are more risk-averse and focus more on short-term domestic manga/novel sales in Japan over any long-term anime exposure/investment.

if i didn't find the prince insufferable, this would be absolute perfection. I would also fight for her hand in marriage though so maybe there is a bit of a bias.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering what's going on in the real world these days, watching corrupt nobles get the ever-loving SHIT beat out of them is immensely satisfying. Can we reverse-isekai Scarlet to THIS world? ...Nah, I doubt there's anything in her's that's capable of killing her for that. Shame.

Dex-chan lover
Now imagine a classical music being played while our dear ojou-chan dances around happily....with a literal human flail

I didnt think author could top Scarlet beating the bad guys to a pulp would be topped....by freaking Scarlet beating a dragon. I cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread