Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Poor Scarlet. She got warped so much by the idiot prince. Now she can't even tell genuine feeling of love deliver straight into her face.

Nanaka, you got some weird parents.
When Nanaka turned into a little cub, I DIED ! So much mofumofu.

I’m happy that ML acknowledged his “love” isn’t the typical kind. I can’t help but feel like two semi-psychopaths are talking to each other. Like, human interaction doesn’t come easily to either, but FL is really struggling.

Dex-chan lover
Should have just punched him for real. That love confession is a lot less romantic if you consider the guy is a borderline stalker.

The only reason this guy doesn't have a room full of her pictures is because there's no camera in this setting.

knowing the prince, hes either actually in love with her in a weird, sick, twisted sort of way, or he is going WAAAAY undercover to pull a mega prank/betrayal. im betting on the second because it would be cool, but the first is probably the most plausible due to the last chapter

Aww everything about this chapter from Scarlet holding Nanaka pup to prince's confession were incredibly cute.
ada79834315ae44b52be7a316b6161c8b07b2d04.gifv

Am I the only one who things they're a good match for each other?
One turns everyone into a bloody pulp, other knows how to choose his words correctly to avoid being turned into a bloody pulp.
He's also well-versed in commoner stuff, perfect for a sheltered lady.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting a confession, I wonder if he actually loves her or does he just find her interesting because she's not like other people

Fed-Kun's army
Both of them are pretty much insane. I think it's a good match!

And somehow Scarlet reminds me of my super scary highschool teacher. She never smiles or laughs nor gets angry. But deep down she's really kind. Weird.

Dex-chan lover
yea, prince, you gotta have to try better than that.

They are both genuinely adorable. I wish she believed him even just a little. But I can also understand that she has been tormented by his own little brother since the beginning so I can understand her scepticism.

Still, Prince, I hope you don’t give up on trying to win her heart :)

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread