Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
She didn't believe him lol XDDD But I gotta admit that this confession caught me off guard as well XDDD I mean....not only telling her she's interesting but he also told her that he loved her o.o

Fed-Kun's army
Why is it that every prince in every shoujo is exactly the same? "Everything bores me except you" "I'm surrounded by dishonest people except you" "you're the only interesting person I know"
Like fuck, they all use the exact same arrogant, cheesy lines as if they looked them up on the internet. I was hopeful for this story since the MC seemed like an interesting original character but her love interest is generic as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@HermesPasser I don’t know if the “personality fist” is an error (= you wanted to write “first”) or some sort of joke, but it’s perfectly fitting for this manga xD

Fed-Kun's army
I feel the prince quite a bit. What makes the more or less interesting things in this world really seem speacial (or fun) and stand out is the ugly, twisted reasoning you can see fit with it.

Therefore, I'll enjoy it either way, whether he's playing or not. I'd like to see what kind of drama he's putting up now.

Thank you for translating the chapter!

HNNNGHH THE ART IS PRETTY PLUS SHE'S REALLY PRETTY IDK ANYMORE

Even if the Prince is a bit cliche idk anymore. It makes me happy. Ah, my poor heart

Dex-chan lover
She's an ironblood... but nooo
I dont want to see Scarlet mellow out

If she really was dislike him she would have at least slapped him despite him being a prince.
But she didn't say she dislike it which means somewhere in her heart she wants to be with him, even if the feeling she has still vague.

UGH FINALLY A SHIP THAT HAS NO DETOURS DETOURS YASS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I LOVE IT!. THANK YOU FR THE UPDATE, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVE MANGAS

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Prince Julius more skilled than Scarlet when it comes to h2h combat ?(not talking about brute force) Or am I thinking of another work?
I like that he "confessed" that way. It's love without the fluff

Dex-chan lover
A kiss isn't enough to change the scum person he is, if one forgives such one dimensional character then that's a problem of the readers.

Beast boy is a cinnamon roll tho.

@UzukiP @Mamaisangry
That's because her brother literally begged her not to destroy his face and she always will obey her brother.

Edit
Lmao
I spoiled myself on the LN and it will take an hilarious turn.

Users who are viewing this thread