Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I ship' em. Also, considering their teisted personalities, that mariage would be the scariest combo ever in the empire 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Eh I can live with this ship I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️ The only relationship I'm invested in is her and Nanaka's friendship tho

Double-page supporter
oh my god :(((( NANAKA SO CUTE??? wtf wtf :((((

edit: got to the end of the chapter KJDSFKJDSF??? didnt expect him to be so direct omg julius wao

Eh, the shoujo part of this manga is finally here! Birth of a new power couple I hope. This will be fun. The Smiling King and his Mad Dog Queen.

imagine being the child of this couple, possibly the scariest childhood unless the child turns up just like them 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Girl, if it was a play, you would of been in the dumps long ago.

He's going out of his way on everything for you. Take it.

Julius might be the definition of a sociopath, but man did he step up.

He's probably going to have to do it a couple of times to get through that protagonist-barrier, but good show nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well well well, what do we have here. This is a pretty refreshing approach, and characters don't break character, which is rare nowdays.

esp

Actions speak louder than words buddy. Stop making her want to kill you. Obnoxious.

@esp Actions do not always speak louder than words. If it did relationships would work out better irl.

Dex-chan lover
Top Waifu: Scarlet
Best Boy: Julius
Goodest Boy: Nanaka

I will say even though I ship Nanaka and Scarlet, I'd be fine with a Julius and Scarlet route.

I mean, all things considered, he is both a dog and technically her slave so all you need is some peanut butter...

Users who are viewing this thread