Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Can't fault her to think its a joke. HE's been quite the clown to her for most of the time after all lol .

Wait, is Nanaka a boy that was disguising himself as a female maid, or is she a girl that's now disguising herself as a boy? I'm confused.

Hmm??! Wait.. Wait. What the hell is this...!? Isn't that awfully out of no where thing to say..?

Double-page supporter
Alpha prince strikes!
Scarlet's thoughts about it was funny but at the same time sad. She's only got the other stupid prince as reference after all.
While Prince Julius' feelings of love have yet to be explored further, at least him thinking of Scarlet while buying that apple pie was sweet and thoughtful. It's a good start

Fed-Kun's army
hiiiighkey doubt that's love but. ok sir. when is scarlet gonna throw hands again

thank you for the update~!

@LordTartaros
nGMrD.gif

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap this is actually so well written romance wise that it hurts !

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I'm not sure about this...I mean the prince love mc because she makes his boring world not so boring anymore....but does he want to cherish her? does he think about her happiness, wanna share her sorrow? I think the prince love is not for marriage kind of relationship....well let's see how this goes

@MrFunPlace Second this. Well, to be fair, he did admit that his 'love' is different from regular love.

What interesting for me is the child him thought that Scarlet wear a mask, but she's not really do that (just enduring things + default face). Pretty sure he knows the truth now, then, what makes him stay? The violence? Or, the lady's honesty (to violence-as-answer lol)?

@ilaya seriously, I really love the girl but I have a really bad feeling of the direction the story is going.

The prince sees her as a form of entertainment. And on top of that hes been nothing but annoying. People are so quick to ship anything that it doesn't even make sense.

@Spookie
riiight?
and i totally agree. he's just here to watch the show with 3d glasses on and popcorn bucket in hand.
if anything, i trust that she won't fall for the kiss. she's too smart.
and yes, true.
a male char and fem char could have the slightest intimate interaction and people would furiously ship with no rhyme nor reason.

i'm just waiting for the day she punches him in the face too!

@ilaya I wouldn't quite say he's objectifying her. Some romances start because you're genuinely interested and entertained by the actions of another person. When you read what he says about the apple pie and how he always wanted to get it for her, you can definitely assume that he holds affection for her. You wouldn't really show this much courtesy towards something you view as an object no?

I genuinely think that these two have some good chemistry together in a more twisted sort of way. These two definitely have different ways of thinking that might seem sinister to others but because of that view they can relate.

Users who are viewing this thread