Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

esp

@alseif In the sense that people need to communicate their problems, I suppose. Saying I love you out of the blue after harassing someone for a while doesn't really fit with that sort of thing. I wouldn't really say they're in a relationship anyway, unless being stalked counts.

Aggregator gang
The prince's bargaining skill is good.

Thanks for the translation!

Julius used Confession!
Scarlet's passive skill "Super Dense" blocked Julius' skill!
It's not very effective...

And for once I actually think MC thinking 'I'm sure he didn't mean it' is doing the right thing. Never forgetti the assholery. Let him work for it.

😎His words might be true..
But to me he's not quite sincere enough for her.
Show what you got.. Our Scarlet is still better without half hearted guys 😎

Dex-chan lover
Good for him, I guess. Still don't see any reason why she should like him, like, at all.

It's funny how she has this crazy reputation for being this violent berserker now, even though she's been suppressing this rage for years already.

I like that Scarlet is not one to be moved just by flowery words. He would have to prove his worth through his actions if he wants to convince her.

Hmm I'm not sure about this...I mean the prince love mc because she makes his boring world not so boring anymore....but does he want to cherish her? does he think about her happiness, wanna share her sorrow? I think the prince love is not for marriage kind of relationship....well let's see how this goes

Dex-chan lover
Feels early, but for someone like her she probably needs time to have her shell opened.

Users who are viewing this thread