Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
CLIFFHANGER!!! How did he recover so fast from Scarlet's punches

it's bs that he's not in bloody pieces rn after he got hit at an insane speed. even if she was weaker.

I don't get Terenebitch's thought process at all, to get the Happy ending? happy ending of what?
@Samadhi_Overdrive
@Chrona
Happy ending for herself. What else could she be possibly referring to?

Oh, I was trying to think if she's a reincarnated villainess or reincarnated heroinne. Why did it end like that if she's the reincarnated heroinne and why does she need to go through all this illegal stuff just to get the opportunity. Why is her happy ending so corrupted and complicated if she's the heroinne.

I should have known, it's always those goddamn otome games.

Also rip julius, maybe that'll finally make her act in ways that will not result in her passing out and breaking multiple bones several times a week.

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit. He showed them a gun. Now they can make countermeasures.

Good job blocking the bullet, prince. Let's hope you don't die.

It makes no sense how Godwin got up from Scarlet's attacks unscathed unless he healed himself or something, even if Scarlet was weak since he's still a human.
Hope poor Julius is somehow safe.

ok, i'll award Julius a couple of brownie points for this, good job, at least Nanaka didn't have to get shot

Double-page supporter
oof... I think the cliffhanger could have had its release postponed until chapter 14 was ready...

Double-page supporter
oof... I think the cliffhanger could have had its release postponed until chapter 14 was ready...

how
how tf
that guys must have his owm blessing to BE STANDING UP AND ABLE TO SHOOT AFTER ALL THAT

Users who are viewing this thread