Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

.... this prince. NDNDJDHDHX??????????

Anyways, the solution is the emotionally torture him route now. :D
Have him misunderstand something about Scarlet’s relationship with someone else + have her out of reach/faraway to stimulate him for a while and that would be great, thanks. Get some angst out of that and if it still doesn’t work, we’ll just whack him.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta admit tho, the prince made that flower crown so fast
Ty for the update

DAMMIT. Despite me KNOWING FULL WELL how sadistic his character is... I FUCKING FELL FOR IT

😡🤬I really want to like this manga, but Prince Julius ruins it. 😡🤬
How dare he toy with my girl's feelings!

@no168_92
I do not ship them. I'd take the dragon prince or Nanaka over Julius any day. But it's obvious Julius is the ML, so the least we could ask for is some respectful treatment of Scarlet's feelings. He crashed her party, pulled her aside for some non-essential conversation and then made fun of her. I hate it I hate it I hate it.

This is becoming like those Chinese webnovels with the "super" doctor or assassin or agent or whatever, and no matter how well-trained or powerful she is, the ML is always smarter and stronger and keeps saving her somehow. It's obvious getting beaten by Scarlet doesn't phase him one bit.

@SupremeCommander
Honestly I don’t know the couple, but as far as the prince is concerned, you could say he’s looking for slaps.

You know that the counterpart you’re doing pushy with is called a Mad Dog, you’ve seen her knock down a dragon with a fist... if you tease her, you know that at least you get a fist in the nose. At least.

Perhaps since he’s the crown prince and knowing that no one – apart from a furious Scarlet – will ever dare to beat him, he ventures his masochistic nature in this way?🤔😆

Whew, I was almost worried that the ML and the MC were going to be portrayed on an equal footing in a healthy relationship. Glad he showed her her place, am I right guys? 🤪

Honestly? I like that dragon prince so much more. I think Scarlet deserves to be lauded as the ass-kicking noblewomen she is and her man should worship the ground she walks on lol. Plus, he's physically strong too...Prince Julius is likely going to be strong too yadda yadda but that dragon prince was at least honest and would treat her right lol. Idk why MLs are so often the "bully the person they like" type of dudes, I'm sure somewhere down the line he'll say some cheesy line about her not staying by his side as a toy anymore, but a wife and lover etc. etc.

Aggregator gang
Nah he's serious about her. This is just their dynamic. Imo he'll eventually be honest and actually take her as his queen and lover. Who else would he tease like this but the person he's in love with? Haha anyway, I'm glad it turned out like this. Allows the story to put romance on the back burner and return to bloody violence.

Dex-chan lover
On a scale from 0 to Shithead Prince, how close to death has you ever been?

Aggregator gang
@dab1ackdud3 i honestly doubt he will ever truly see her as a romance interest, my guess is he will act as tho he truly does love her only to keep her by his side as his "toy"

damnit, they cut it with that cos they're propping it up for an ambiguous harem route aren't they?

Users who are viewing this thread