Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

....did he just...fucking.....say Toy? TOYYY????!?!?!! I had to reread that panel at least 3 times before my shock and confusion faded and pure rage filled me. I’m with you Scarlet, punch the shit out of him!!!!

Thanks for the chapter!
What an idiot. I'm not sure which is worse, considering her a toy instead of a partner, giving such a romantic speech yet ending it with toy instead of wife, or not realizing her reaction to such. In any case, guy definitely needs someone willing to pound some common sense into his skull without worrying about him being a prince. The time spent convalescing will allow him to reflect. Wish they hadn't jumped the scene forward, especially without saying if it's the same day or just hours later. Hope find out whether prince has a sense of danger and managed to escape or will wake up surprised in a wall later. MC definitely keeping the economy going by suppling the workers doing all the repairs with numerous jobs, just hope they don't collapse from exhaustion.

MD@Home
Man... with how it's going it seems like Scarlet has some kind of romantic interest in Julius, way deep down, because it has been hinted at numerous times before but I for one hand really wish it's not the case especially after this 😩. Also, I really hope Julius got his face punched in for that one, he really deserved it.

She was so cute! How dare he call her a toy! If those were his honest feelings, then she needs a new ML STAT!

Contributor
Horrible ending note aside, I appreciated the wonderfully horrible massive-deviation from form of, "you have painted my world, which was once just grey and blue, in shades of rainbow hue BLOOD-RED WHICH EXCITES ME, WOMAN!"

the prince almost got me until the word "toy" came up I was like what just happened 😭 why did you have to ruin the moment?! 🤧 can I send him flying please 😅

Just realised the "blue and grey" part, still curious what that colour behind meaning are.. Someone can explain?

I'm guessing that wasn't his true feelings and it feels like he's doing it for her sake

But i don't really understand why

Aggregator gang
You just had to do it, didn't you idiot prince? Man, that could have made my day, but he fucking ruined it. Even if it's just a joke about her being his toy, you can't do a girl like that. Even if some of us might enjoy a bit of banter and playing back and forth, it's in those moments you need to be sincere or we'll up and leave you for someone more genuine. Play with a woman's heart too much and you're gonna get burned and left in the dust. :mad:

Just calling a person a toy in general is a shut move, let alone under such circumstances.
I hope the author doesn’t just gloss this over as a minor joke

me: 😲😲omg omg omg so cute 😶😙😗😍 ......"toy" .........😑....😒 and you just had to be a dickhead and ruin it

Users who are viewing this thread