Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all your work happy holidays🎄🤶🏼🎅🏻🎆🎇🐻‍❄️☃️

He may be underhanded, but he's sure handy... I mean, how long did it take him to make that crown. The way it's shown, just a moment.

He deserves the punch that makes him fly to the moon.... 😐
I was so excited... I am through with you... 😑

Is it weird I prefer Julius over the Dragon Prince? I mean I laughed at the bullshit he pulled earlier but generally she seemed to actually like the thought of it being a confession. Honestly the more time he spends with her the less he’ll probably do that and will actually be serious, and idk why but the Dragon prince gets on my nerves, if anything he doesn’t deserve her. Lmaooo

Tbh I feel like Julius is nang gagago lang but he really deserved to fly after seeing our precious little bean's blushing face and suddenly call her a toy ahahahaha

I still prefer Julius because he's such a punchable and durable person plus I find him kinda M, like you know, he is provoking our Scarlet since year 1 clearly knowing how she is. Isn't he asking for it? XD

Aggregator gang
Everything was going beautiful, until he spoiled it up at Page 19.

Dammit Julius, you had a good thing going there... Ah well, I suppose he is one to take his time with these things.

Users who are viewing this thread