Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Honest question, are the people who are complaining about the cursive font reading on a phone or a monitor?

As for the chapter, it lacked a certain 'punch' from earlier fights. Maybe because you know who was going to win the fight it turned anti-climatic.
I read it on an iPad wasn't impossible to read, but not as easy/clear in quick reading. Like, a little more time to take in what is being said

Dex-chan lover
Oof, of all the terrible fonts...
I read it on an iPad wasn't impossible to read, but not as easy/clear in quick reading. Like, a little more time to take in what is being said
I read it on a monitor. It's still horribly cursive despite that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oof, of all the terrible fonts...

I read it on a monitor. It's still horribly cursive despite that.

I think what it is is cursive requires more space to be easily read and the text bubbles don't allow that space so everything is crushed together. So the effect would be greater the smaller the screen.

A plain text would work better, no matter the device.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like she deserved more punches, but that last went from classic badass Scarlet to comically satisfying.
Thanks a lot for your work!

Dex-chan lover
It's almost as refreshing as that time when Jotaro stop time and pummel Kira before he use bite the dust

Dex-chan lover
Just because it's cursive and has colors doesn't make it better! Some people read with non HD quality to load stuff faster too.

The official English release on the alpha manga app (latest 3 chaps are free) got to ch 33 last month, and seems to release a chapter monthly. There won't be random cursive and colors in it, but it'll be a wait...

Dex-chan lover
Eh.

I'm an old fart. When I was in elementary school, they were still teaching cursive writing. (People say my signature looks incredible.)

So seeing this stuff doesn't phase me in the least. It when you get into the super-fancy calligraphy when it starts to get difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Possibly an unpopular opinion, but...

...I honestly feel bad for the antagonist girl here. That shitty goddess really took advantage of her damaged psyche. Poor girl is practically a marionette puppet, dancing to her tune. She is a psychologically broken girl who has been practically brainwashed.

The one I want to see getting punched into the next millennium the most is the Shitty Goddess herself. Everything bad that has happened so far centers around her, and I really hope she gets her just deserts.

Banned
This is basically a contest of tsundere love, let's see who can tsun the hardest.

Fed-Kun's army
Have enough time to find the hardest and most colorful cursive fonts available to typeset but not enough to re-read and qc that typesetting. Haha

Fed-Kun's army
The colored text was fun at first, now it's just distracting, and the cursive font looks pretty but it's hard to read

other than that, ty for the TL, the prince still deserves to get punched a little bit more

Users who are viewing this thread