Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet used Charm!
....It's not very effective!

Scarlett used Gauntlet!
...........It's super effective!!
Scarlet casts fist!
I like how the guys know just how deadly Scarlet is but still willing to fight her. Like how dumb can you be? If I know someone like Scarlet irl I'd avoid getting on her bad side.
Well, they're border guards. It's the job. The one guy she punched so far though went too far.

All this could have been cleared up if she just responded to the question, identifying herself, then if they were wondering about the sick person, point toward the carriage. They're resting in there. Then again...that would deprive us of all this amusement. :LOL:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wtf is that guy doing that causes bodyguards of the kingdomhes from to turn hostile at his name

Dex-chan lover
Small cute dragon. Or i guess wyvern, no one actually cares about those definitions anyways.
Still can't tell whether Rex became a dragon loli or a dragon shota.
Does it even matter? Become part of the second on the superiority scale sexuality, bisexuals. (Asexuals are the most superior if you are wondering)

Dex-chan lover
wtf is that guy doing that causes bodyguards of the kingdomhes from to turn hostile at his name
Oh you know? A lot? Even his close aides don’t like him. The only reason they keep him at all is because he has god blessings, no one wants to deal with his antics, Scarlett bar is already pretty low to begin with, but this is telling that this prince behaves the same no matter where he goes.

Group Leader
Exploring new techniques is good and all, but I suspect our princess will always fall back to good ol' skull bashing...

Aggregator gang
If anyone's wondering, "Skapoyo" is most likely a shortening of "Scarlet" to "Sca" and then adding "-poyo" to the end. I don't really know how to explain what "-poyo" is but you can think of it like a cutesy nickname, I guess. I've seen it used by high school girls in other manga so it's a little strange to me to see it in a fantasy setting, but I guess it's not exclusive to high school.
Poyo!

gif-kirby-poyo.gif

Dex-chan lover
definitively an noticeable improvement from the initial chapters you've done, TL wise. Big props on that, and big thanks for doing it.

and I can't believe they're stupid enough to think that they'll survive fighting against Scarlett with their integrity intact. the people from vankish really have issues.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you know? A lot? Even his close aides don’t like him. The only reason they keep him at all is because he has god blessings, no one wants to deal with his antics, Scarlett bar is already pretty low to begin with, but this is telling that this prince behaves the same no matter where he goes.
oh yeah forgot theres so many trash people (aka the villains) that in comparison his faults looked minor.
thankfully this just means are lovely MC has plenty punching bags so it all works out.

So these dudes are supposed to be guards? I know the country is full of dumbasses but dear god...

Scarlett is so goddamn pretty, holy shit. I may be biased but I think she's the best-looking female MC (+ most badass) I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread