Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

Dex-chan lover
First prince will owe her one after stopping this coup. Maybe she can enslave her former fiancé?

After read chapter 2, She has every reason to punch him to almost die at the ball. 😀
Its good start

Group Leader
Haven't anything yet besides the summary.

Hope that she find a good guy.

I'm kind of disappointed. It's one of those otome-esque stories so it's not as if I had great expectations in the first place, but this is really low-effort. Even if the villain only exists in order to be punched half to death later on in the story, couldn't the author at least have tried to flesh him out a little bit? Childhood abuse? Inferiority complex? Mental illness? People who legitimately deserve to be tortured don't just pop up out of nowhere for no reason.

Double-page supporter
Rude AF!
Ch. 1 to mid of ch. 2.

What the hell's wrong with him!!
End of ch. 2.
🤣

Scarlet is f*cking badass mofo! I can't wait for her to pummel down that second prince rat.

that bastard of a dimmwit prince would have deserved a good beating anyway

I don't understand, why do they keep repeating her hair is silver but the colored pictures all show her hair as a kind of light blonde?

Aggregator gang
@DexerMang In one of the covers her hair is a sharp silver, but in the other it's still silver just extremely dull. Her hair is silver, the lighting in the second cover simply makes it seem blond-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread