Saihate ni Madou - Ch. 11

Nope, that's it I'm dropping this. I thought I'll be reading a journey of healing. Instead of making the emotional impact it should've it's just making me feel sick to my stomach, I can't even cry for him.

Supporter
MC again: you killed the man that raped you sister and push her to suicide! Your only regret should be that you didn't killed before!!!!! Damn! This could be a fantastic story in a better hands....

I concur with most of the other people that this manga took a REAL nosedive in quality really quickly. The blood brother showing up, the possible red herring of the main girl “killing” the MC’s sister, her being more involved with the inciting incident itself, the other girl somehow being in the know of it all, and all this happens in less than 20 chapters.
I thought I’d be getting a slow burn about unraveling trauma and guilt with a few necessary manga twists and turns. But no, I’m getting a
lesser Boy’s Abyss in half the time, with less than even a quarter of the buildup. I’ll stick with it only because who doesn’t like a little schlock now and again, but for me to take this manga seriously and give it even more than a 3 the mangaka would need use a tremendous amount effort to write themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves.

Group Leader
I concur with most of the other people that this manga took a REAL nosedive in quality really quickly. The blood brother showing up, the possible red herring of the main girl “killing” the MC’s sister, her being more involved with the inciting incident itself, the other girl somehow being in the know of it all, and all this happens in less than 20 chapters.
I thought I’d be getting a slow burn about unraveling trauma and guilt with a few necessary manga twists and turns. But no, I’m getting a
lesser Boy’s Abyss in half the time, with less than even a quarter of the buildup. I’ll stick with it only because who doesn’t like a little schlock now and again, but for me to take this manga seriously and give it even more than a 3 the mangaka would need use a tremendous amount effort to write themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves.
Honestly, I had nearly the same expectation of a psychological story between Kazuma and Shiika. I mean, the first few chapters were totally baiting it. But then it just turned out to be a dramafest of misunderstandings upon unrevealed secrets between everyone and in everything. The manga just felt mediocre at this point.

Dex-chan lover
This one has a great po... Oh, nevermind. It has shit the bed already...

Dex-chan lover
At this point il just go inside this manga and kill them all so they can take a rest😞😭

Can i laugh? But i didn't want to laugh though? Should i laugh? I didn't feel like it though? What is this,the act of laughing but not feel any happiness at all? Well,first of all,good job for surviving until now,gay boi. (Is it funny? Its not eh? 'kay,just trying to lighten the mood :huh: ) second,its all messed up. So author,calm down your imagination a bit and go meet Doctor,because this is annoying. Third, how to uninstall memories? Fourth,fuck you,fuck you,fuck you,im out of here (for now. No, there's no "you cool",because its full of shit)

Dex-chan lover
This manga just keeps getting worse and worse (not in terms of quality) Jesus Christ

Dex-chan lover
Can i laugh? But i didn't want to laugh though? Should i laugh? I didn't feel like it though? What is this,the act of laughing but not feel any happiness at all? Well,first of all,good job for surviving until now,gay boi. (Is it funny? Its not eh? 'kay,just trying to lighten the mood :huh: ) second,its all messed up. So author,calm down your imagination a bit and go meet Doctor,because this is annoying. Third, how to uninstall memories? Fourth,fuck you,fuck you,fuck you,im out of here (for now. No, there's no "you cool",because its full of shit)
calling him a gayboy for being sexual exploited and assaulted at a young age is rather disingenuous, ain't it?

Users who are viewing this thread