Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna go anywhere but mangadex to read this series, so that should say something about my preference of who scanlates this manga. But of course I'm thankful that this series get picked up at all, much obliged 🙏
on another note, it feels like the climax of the story is going to be when the full story of "that summer" gets revealed. Not really a fan of this new-character-brings-new-conflict thing, but i am curious how the author handles it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why this reveal means anything, even ignoring that misunderstanding/lies are obviously involved.

Like, Shiika was a literal kid at the time. The fuck was she supposed to do? Fight off an adult? Have enough awareness and determination to inform another adult or call the cops on her abusive dad? You can't blame her for doing nothing or never bringing htis up.

Sumire is doing some Olympics-tier mental gymnastics to paint it as a deliberate and calculated act on her part. Here is hoping MC doesn't fall for it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Nah... That girl and the brother are messed up. Blaming a what? A single digit year old kid for that? Someone who was scared to death of what could happen if she talked about her dad and after that making him hear the sounds of her sister being raped
I think Shiika lured Yuri to her Dad is what being suggested, the recording might be used as blackmail it could go anywhere.

I hope Shiika kills the main character. Bro is annoying asf. For a former convict, bro is still a lil bitch at the reveal of any slightly upsetting information. You would think he would've grown a pair while in prison, but nah i forgot this is the author's unrealistic misery p*rn fantasy. This is why I have respect for American correctional institutions beacause while they might be harsh, they prepare you for any situation at the end of the day.

EDIT: Like for crying out loud, she was just a kid when that whole thing happened. How can the pathetic MC expect a KID to know right from wrong? If he was really this hardened ex-con, he would've had a pragmatic response to the reveal which takes Shiika's undeveloped age into account as well as her possible mental state at the time. Now the author has set up the perfect misunderstanding misery p*rn fantasy plot. So unrealistic smh

Last edited:
I don't get why this reveal means anything, even ignoring that misunderstanding/lies are obviously involved.

Like, Shiika was a literal kid at the time. The fuck was she supposed to do? Fight off an adult? Have enough awareness and determination to inform another adult or call the cops on her abusive dad? You can't blame her for doing nothing or never bringing htis up.

Sumire is doing some Olympics-tier mental gymanstics to paint it as a deliberate and calculated act on her part. Here is hoping MC doesn't fall for it.
Exactly but we all know the retarded ass MC is gonna fall for it hook line n sinker n then theres gonna be some really forced emotional drama later with them resolving it by making Shiika s*icidal which makes the MC feel bad again

Dex-chan lover
This little prick should suffer more alone, no need to drag everyone else along with him to the fire.
hope Truck-kun isekai him.
Getting to isekai after death is too good for him. He's clearly an evil person, and is willing to destroy lives just to satisfy himself. Selfish, manipulative, and a sociopath. People like him disgust me. Believe me I know a few people like him. I cut them out of my life.
Very destructive, and vile people.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone already got shocked from the revelation in this chapter.
But it's still lots of nothing.
Why the fuck Shiika bro didn't tell him anything by himself?
Could it be that he actually didn't know any actual important information?

Dex-chan lover
So it is Shiika's fault that Yuri died cause she also got abused by her father who was a teacher who then decided to rape a student he was also teaching and not someone Yuri was baiting in from outside the street ??? The fucking mental gymnastics man...

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I hope Shiika kills the main character. Bro is annoying asf. For a former convict, bro is still a lil bitch at the reveal of any slightly upsetting information. You would think he would've grown a pair while in prison, but nah i forgot this is the author's unrealistic misery p*rn fantasy. This is why I have respect for American correctional institutions beacause while they might be harsh, they prepare you for any situation at the end of the day.
I don't often call people retards. The word is solely reserved for people like you.

Dex-chan lover
dad1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Everyone already got shocked from the revelation in this chapter.
But it's still lots of nothing.
Why the fuck Shiika bro didn't tell him anything by himself?
Could it be that he actually didn't know any actual important information?
I'm hoping later chapters bring more clarity, because right now it's rather convoluted, yes. It might make more sense once we understand the characters' motivations.

Also a couple of pages with duplicated text. Page 14 and 22.

Double-page supporter
I think I'm just going to have to drop this after that scene....

That said what the actual fuck is wrong with Sumire and Shuusuke? Especially Sumire. Shuusuke is his own bag of things to deal with alone, but even if you somehow believed no matter what that Shiika was somehow complicit in her father's murder of Yuri, what do you hope to gain by not only telling him all this but forcing him to listen to the recording of it? All you did was traumatise an already traumatised man even further and took any chance of his mother favouring you in any regard and threw it into a volcano since there is no way ever she is going to want anything to do with you after she finds this out.

Not only that but you're actively pulling the blame game victim shame on someone who was 4 maybe 5 at the time this happened that actively led to her father's death not even a week after. How was she supposed to do literally anything to stop her father especially as someone who was abused badly? What would stop him from simply just beating her to death? She's obviously terrified and is freezing up. There is no way she's even remotely responsible nevermind fair to blame in the slightest. All you did was make everyone hate you and for what? What do you even hope to gain from this?

This entire thing reeks of the author simply didn't know how to flesh out the premise they began with and so just began throwing everything at the wall hoping something works instead of just asking friends or their editor or looking it up for lessons on to handle sensitive topics respectively instead of attempting to traumatise the reader from shock value with no substance. Right now the reader has no reason to care about any of this aside from it just being horrible to read.

Double-page supporter
I don't blame no body, Who's fault is it then?, shika father ofc

Now tell me, how exactly shika can do beside watch yuri get hole-blasted on that point she just a bebeh, that recording probably gonna get used to report shika own father to police
But MC killed him first

Dex-chan lover
You're fucked in the head mate.

Double-page supporter

Sumire is doing some Olympics-tier mental gymnastics to paint it as a deliberate and calculated act on her part. Here is hoping MC doesn't fall for it.
Here is the thing, if MC not in this super traumatic mental, maybe he can proceed all the information given

But MC said it already "this is to much", so we gotta wait the next chapter for MC Response

Dex-chan lover
You have to have some lose screws if you really think a child (Shiika was what? 7 years old? Even less than that?) was supposed to help in that situation, they would freeze in fear. Not only that, there's a chance she would repress those memories.

So how did Shuusuke manage to keep the pocket knife? Why would Kazuma give it back?

Users who are viewing this thread