Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This is no better even with a better TL. The idea that a child so small could have orchestrated events such that she'd get adopted into a better family seven years later is so patently insane that even in the throes of despair I can't believe that Kazuma would really accept it, even for a moment. Real dog shit development.

Wait wait, so Shiika just watched Yuri get raped by her father and did nothing??? Or did she also manipulate her father into raping Yuri??? Also, who's the one saying, "I'm sorry, Yuri" in the audio??? Also, how was she sure that Yuri would kill herself?

Dex-chan lover
The fuck are you guys even talking about "manipulating" shit.

SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL WHAT THE FUCK COULD SHE EVEN DO IN THAT SITUATION.

She wouldnt be able to stop her rapist father, she also had pictures of abuse. She didnt do anything wrong, shes a victim on all of this as well.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the author trying to push the sins of the father onto the daughter for cheap drama?
He isn't, two of his douchebag characters are and both for different reasons. It's completely bonkers and they know it but they purposely try to move his thinking by first claiming "that" and then, when his mind had the time go some rounds, playing the recording. They probably hope that his rationality will now go out of the window, ruining his and Shiika's relationship. Don't forget he isn't the Target, they just want to use him to hurt Shiika.
What it actually tells me that both the MC and Shiika are actually quite alike. Both him and Shiika believe they took away an important Family member and so try to replace them. The MC because he shanked her Father and Shiika because his Sister was there because of her. What the reality is that it seems not only did it seems he actually saved Shiika from pretty damn nasty abuse but his Sister originally was actually there to help her. The fact that there is a recording and Shiika had the phone in recording mode makes me think his Sister tried to collect Evidence of the fathers abuse but unfortunately it seems he was a bigger monster than they thought.

Dex-chan lover
What it actually tells me that both the MC and Shiika are actually quite alike. Both him and Shiika believe they took away an important Family member and so try to replace them. The MC because he shanked her Father and Shiika because his Sister was there because of her. What the reality is that it seems not only did it seems he actually saved Shiika from pretty damn nasty abuse but his Sister originally was actually there to help her. The fact that there is a recording and Shiika had the phone in recording mode makes me think his Sister tried to collect Evidence of the fathers abuse but unfortunately it seems he was a bigger monster than they thought.
I think the father used Shiika to get to Yuri, and Shiika was also subject to abuse

Dex-chan lover
...What the literal fuck do they expect a, like, a 5-year-old girl witnessing her father rape a girl to do? Step in, physically stop her father? Instantly shake off the shock and fear what what she might not even understand what is happening and call the police?

You're expecting a lot out of a little kid in this scenario...

And, y'know, let's not forget that it was the piece of shit father that was responsible for doing what he did. For fuck's sake, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS MANGA PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS TO DEFEND THE RAPIST FATHER AT EVERY POSSIBLE POINT? It's really creepy at this point.

Dex-chan lover
...What the literal fuck do they expect a, like, a 5-year-old girl witnessing her father rape a girl to do? Step in, physically stop her father? Instantly shake off the shock and fear what what she might not even understand what is happening and call the police?

You're expecting a lot out of a little kid in this scenario...

And, y'know, let's not forget that it was the piece of shit father that was responsible for doing what he did. For fuck's sake, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS MANGA PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS TO DEFEND THE RAPIST FATHER AT EVERY POSSIBLE POINT? It's really creepy at this point.
I don't think the manga is trying to defend the rapist but rather use that she was there as a plot device to make her feel super guilty when in reality she is too young and still just a victim. We'll see in later chapters if they're really trying to imply that she's at fault by how the other characters like the mc reacts and handles that news or the ending of this manga. I wouldnt base off the mangaka's motive on side characters who clearly want to use the girl, are mentally unstable, or don't like her lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the manga is trying to defend the rapist but rather use that she was there as a plot device to make her feel super guilty when in reality she is too young and still just a victim. We'll see in later chapters if they're really trying to imply that she's at fault by how the other characters like the mc reacts and handles that news or the ending of this manga. I wouldnt base off the mangaka's motive on side characters who clearly want to use the girl, are mentally unstable, or don't like her lol
Yeah it really seems to me those two fuckers are really trying to spin it to ruin MC and Shiikas relationship and honest of course that is going to throw him for a loop that Shiika was there and did nothing but that doesn't remotely mean he's going to blame her for it or think she should've tried stopping her father it'd make way more sense if Shiika actually blames herself and feels guilt for not doing anything even if she absolutely in no way is to blame

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it really seems to me those two fuckers are really trying to spin it to ruin MC and Shiikas relationship and honest of course that is going to throw him for a loop that Shiika was there and did nothing but that doesn't remotely mean he's going to blame her for it or think she should've tried stopping her father it'd make way more sense if Shiika actually blames herself and feels guilt for not doing anything even if she absolutely in no way is to blame
Yep. It's a common trope and unfortunately a real thing in real life about survivor's guilt as well as people misunderstand/blame the survivors :/ It's not a farfetched thing for the manga to introduce that tbh. The manga's theme has been about the feeling of guilt anyway in all aspects ever since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. I read 11.1 and 11.2 raws and suffice to say this manga is fucked up with the amount of drama. It only gets worse Boys and girls. It only gets worse...

Aggregator gang
This is no better even with a better TL. The idea that a child so small could have orchestrated events such that she'd get adopted into a better family seven years later is so patently insane that even in the throes of despair I can't believe that Kazuma would really accept it, even for a moment. Real dog shit development.
Xenoblade brainrot so real that bro couldnt even parse the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread