Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 63.3

It doesn't really feel dead to me if the body hasn't bean obliterated, considering Will just survived much worst than a cut throat.

Dex-chan lover
So...
Dragon steak anyone?
Hmmm......

dragonmeat.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. I haven’t had time to watch anime in years. Is it that bad?
There was a second season that covered up to a few chapters from now that finished a couple of months ago. It's okay as far as animes go, but doesn't a crappy job at capturing the manga. The curse of cramming too much into 12 episodes so as to have a neat story arc.
It's ok it did what it could with the allotted episodes.They did not screw up anything in particular but it was vastly shortened down.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I honestly wasn't sure if he was gonna make it, in the end. If this was gonna be a story about committing to your beliefs and embracing the struggle, even at the cost of your own life. A story about embracing beauty and righteousness rather than practicality.

I'm glad to see the hero survive. The strength of good triumphing over evil. And it was no cheap or certain victory. That is what makes it feel epic and worthwhile.

Aggregator gang
kind of weird hands position after high five to me

you know, think of slam dunk
cbf4a624fd6eabd796c18e29a29dd157.jpg

it's like they're trying to slap each other face there

Edit: do you think it would be better if it was like this?
2rR1X0t.png
Yes, this would have saved me the time pondering if the elf had actually died in the final battle.

Double-page supporter
With every chapter I am more upset at how bad the anime was.
Having taken a look at it, they really, really skimped out on the grandeur.

Valacirca feels like any basic dragon, probably because of the light novel’s design. The manga’s, while kinda inconsistently drawn, really felt like the twisted creature he was. All these little details here are being added to show just how tough that fight was.

A real shame, too many anime adapt for the sake of adapting it, not really trying to convey the weight of the original work.

Dex-chan lover
Really fantastic fight, though the very ending feels lackluster; not bad per say, but fails to live up to the fight itself.
Even the high five looked stupid, and Will just shrugs off that incredible torturous pain he just suffered through. I had also hoped he would have one last moment with the Dragon as it enters the reincarnation cycle, but I guess it was not to be.

It does honestly.

Dex-chan lover
How does he still have burn scars on his hands if his entire body kept getting dissolved and remade with overeater?
it should be some kind of curse? I have not read the novel, but perhaps the fire burning his mom cursed him or something like that

Dex-chan lover
So...
Dragon steak anyone?
Time to eat the dragon.
That is if the dragon meat is edible.

Really fantastic fight, though the very ending feels lackluster; not bad per say, but fails to live up to the fight itself.
Even the high five looked stupid, and Will just shrugs off that incredible torturous pain he just suffered through. I had also hoped he would have one last moment with the Dragon as it enters the reincarnation cycle, but I guess it was not to be.

It does honestly.
Good thing this is not like some manga that have old enemies returned as fans ............. well at least not returned as a woman ....... nervous laugh

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
kind of weird hands position after high five to me

you know, think of slam dunk
cbf4a624fd6eabd796c18e29a29dd157.jpg

it's like they're trying to slap each other face there

2rR1X0t.png
I thought he became a ghost or something.

Users who are viewing this thread